If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Nice try, Colbert.
Leviticus was written approximately 1400 years before Jesus’ birth.
Nice try, artemispotter.
Old Testament =/= New Testament. Seriously. Also, Leviticus also commands you to learn the Torah, which, if you’re getting Old and New confused, you clearly haven’t.
Not to mention the other ridiculous laws in Leviticus (and Deuteronomy, as well), including the following:
- No mixing of different types of fabric
- No having sex with a woman on her period
- Curse your mother or father? You must be killed
- Disabled people cannot worship God
- Stubborn children should be stoned.
So…. still want to argue how valid the OT is?
Also, in the Bible!=Jesus said it, anyway. Even in the NT, there are a lot of people who aren’t Jesus giving their opinions.